Friday, May 18, 2012

My SoundCloud

Just to give you a bit of warning. I'm going to be re-organising my SoundCloud account soon. At the moment, it's full of the back-catalogue of my old 4-track tape demos and bits of random creativity from over the years. A useful archive in many ways, but I already used my 12 hour time-limit, and now I'm starting to write some new tunes.

I think I'd really like to use SoundCloud more as a music social network : a place to showcase some new ideas and to connect to other musicians I admire. So I'm going to clear a lot of the old stuff away. Partly to make room for new tracks, and partly so that it's clear what I'm doing at the moment.

I will keep cycling through some highlights from the back-catalogue. But the tunes won't be permanent, so if you like them, download them when you get the chance.

No comments: